2017 OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS
Please read the following submission requirement before you complete the online entry form.
2017 FILM REQUIREMENTS
- Films must NOT have screened in a SHORT FILM FESTIVAL in Toronto.
- Films must have been completed after Jan. 1, 2016
- All non-English films must have English sub-titles.
- Films must be submitted via online screener.
- Works-in-progress will be considered, provided they will be completed prior to the festival.
- Please do NOT send stills or press kits. If your film is selected we will ask you to email us a still image.
- You may
submit more than one film, but you must complete a separate entry form and pay entry fee for each film.
- Early Deadline: May 13, 2017
- Regular Deadline: June 17, 2017
- Extended Deadline: July 29, 2017
- Late Deadline: August 12, 2017
Shorts under 30 minutes, for each entry:
Shorts over 30 to 45 minutes, for each entry:
- Early Deadline: $40
- Regular Deadline: $50
- Extended Deadline: $60
- Late Deadline: $70
- Early Deadline: $44
- Regular Deadline: $54
- Extended Deadline: $64
- Late Deadline: $74
- Entry fees must be paid online using any major credit card
- Entry fees are non-refundable
- Entries will not be viewed without entry fee payment
- Film selection for the festival will be made by the screening committee.
- All filmmakers will be notified via email of acceptance.
- Best Foreign Film
- Best Drama
- Best Comedy
- Best Animation
- Best Experimental
- Best Documentary
- Best Canadian Film
Save money on postage fees and avoid the hassle of producing, packaging, and mailing DVDs
Filmmakers can now submit their film online by providing us a Vimeo link and password.
Pay entry fee online using your credit card- you do NOT need to mail us any physical materials.